Some fun questions answered
For today's post I thought I'd do a fun post. So i decided to do a Sunday Stealing
(click on it to know more)
1) What one event from your lifetime would you change if you could, and why?
I wouldn't change a thing. Our experiences , especially the most painful ones are what has made us who we are today.
2) If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be and how old would your younger self be when they got it? Do you think your younger self would listen?
I'd probably tell my 21 year old self that it would all work out for the better. I'd be successful and well known. I'd tell my 21 year old self that the best is yet to come, and I would be living the life of my dreams. My 20 year old self would probably say 'whatever'.
3) If you could have a conversation with the historical figure of your choosing, whom would you pick and why? What would you talk about?
Wouldn't particularly talk to a historical figure. But I'd love to have met Oscar Wilde, and talked about what inspired him to write Nightingale and the Rose.
4) What's a safety rule that's very important to you?
Wear seat belts while driving. Wear Helmets while riding. Never drink and drive. Never leave your drink unattended at a pub or at a party. Carry a pepper spray.
5) What would you like to say to people in the future?
Reels were a trend, Tik Tok was banned and we survived a pandemic!
6) What's your favorite dish to bring to a summer cookout?
I ain't bringing no dishes..I'd order pizza :)
7) How much time have you spent outdoors this week?
Around 14 hours.
8) Where do you set your thermostat?
Fortunately I don't need that in this part of the world. Mother Nature sets it for me :) It's currently 15 degrees at night and 26 during the day.
9) How did you learn to swim?
My father taught me and I learnt in a river.
10) How do you avoid overheating?
Overheating my brain--I take breaks. Overheating my body--I hydrate :)
11). What are you going to do this weekend?
Spent my whole day buried in the edits of my next book.
12) What’s your favorite way to spend time?
It used to be travelling. But these days it's mostly watching Korean shows, illustrated journalling and reading.
13) What’s the most useless thing you own that you would never get rid of?
I thought long and hard about this. I realised that everything I own is either beautiful and gives me joy or it is super-useful. I get rid of useless stuff immediately.
14) Have you started planning your next vacation?
Yes! And I hope to travel with my mother.
15) Are you very active, or do you prefer to just relax in your free time or is it one and the same to you?
It is one and the same to me. I draw, i spend time in my garden, I read, I walk around various lakes.
I hope you enjoyed my answers.
See you tomorrow!
ps: Today is day 10 of blog marathon