For my post today, I decided to do something fun, something light, and something breezy, easy and not so cheesy. So I headed over to Sunday stealing. And what do I find?
This! (Not breezy, not easy, and definitely not cheesy). But since I decided to do it anyway, here goes:
1. By a certain age, women should : not give a damn, and should live to please themselves.
2. By a certain age men, should : retire :D
3. When I was young I thought by now I would : stop caring about close people who purposely put you down.
4. Now that I am older I wish : I had not given a damn in my twenties and traveled more.
5. You know that you are too old to do an activity when: you are NEVER too old to do ANYTHING!
6. You know you are too young to do an activity when : it's illegal for you to do that.
7. When I was in high school I listened to the music of : Pop of the 90's, George Michael, Madonna, Sting.
8. When I was in college (or the next four years after high school) I listened to the music of : REM, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Ugly Kid Joe.
9. These days, at my age I find myself listening music of: what current teens like!! Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Major Lazer, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5
10. For my last birthday I : sketched something amazing--Tipu's palace!
11. On my next birthday I want to : Be my myself, at a place where nobody can reach me.
12. The best birthday present I ever got was : When my family planned the entire day with me, full of surprises/
13. The first time I felt that I was an adult was when : I gave birth to my son.
14. The last time I felt like I was still a kid was when : I felt helpless about a certain situation. Wait no--I feel like a kid on most days.
15. I would sum up 2016 by saying: It was probably one of the worst years of my life, and I am glad it is over.
16. I hope I will sum up 2017 by saying in December: yeah babe--you did it!
17. So far in terms of age, I feel my first big milestone was: When my first book was published.
18. As I look forward to the rest of my life’s journey, I feel my biggest milestone of my life will be: When i die? :P
19. By the time I was the age I am now I am surprised that I haven’t yet: run away, renouncing the world, adopting asceticism.
20. By the time I am 65, I hope that I have: Lived life to the fullest, travelled a lot and ticked everything on
My Secret wish list