My best and worst moments of 2019. Day 14.
For today's post I decided to do a Sunday Stealing Post.
Do click on the linked words to see what it is!
1.First things first, did you have a good year?
Mixed. Biggest achievement was Wake Up, Life is Calling the sequel to Life is What you make it coming out, and becoming really succesful
2. If you travelled, where did you go?
Travelled a lot for lit fests and book launches. I went to Abu Dhabi, Kozhikode, Kolkata, Delhi, Ahmadabad and Coimbatore.
3. Which fashion trends did you love?
4. Which fashion trends did you hate?
I don't wear anything I hate and so fashion trends don't bother me.
5. What was your favorite article of clothing this year?
Spaghetti dresses and a pretty patterned jump suit.
6. What song sums up this year for you?
Let it Be by Beatles.
7. What was your favorite movie of the year?
I loved some TV shows --Marvellous Mrs.Maisel, Schitt's Creek, Made in heaven.
I loved Gully Boy and Android Kunjappan version 5.25
8. Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year?
Yes--the actors in the above mentioned TV shows and films.
9. Favorite new TV show?
Right now watching Marvellous Mrs.Maisel.
10. Did you make any big permanent changes this year?
I moved homes.
11. What was one nice thing you did for yourself?
I began Zumba.
12. Did you develop a new obsession?
No--but I indulged all the old ones.
13. Did you vote?
Yes, of course.
14. Did you move?
15. Did you get a job?
I am always working!
16. Did you get a pet?
Long back :) Not this year.
17. Do you regret not doing anything?
I did my best.
18. Do you regret doing something?
Inviting someone home :-/
19. Have you done anything that scared you?
20. Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days?
21. Did you lose anyone close to you?
Yes. Two. Still haven't recovered fully.
22. Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year?
No one. I don't form deep connections suddenly.
23. Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year?
So many. I am becoming a very closed person and am happy about that.
24. If you could have a do over on one thing you did, would you take it?
25. What was the best moment of the year for you?
Representing India at the Abu Dhabi International lit fest. Here are two pics.
26. What was the worst?
Losing two people in my family.
27. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
Writing more than 10 best selling books, many short stories and newspaper columns
28. What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior?
That I can actually have so much fun and be good friends with my fellow authors and my publisher.
29. What do you wish for others for the coming year?
For them to buy my books :)
Apart from that, joy, health and peace of mind.
30. What do you wish for yourself
Peace of mind, health and lots more International lit fest invites! :)
ps: Fun activity: How many of the people in the above photos do you recognise?
Tell me in my comment box!
Also buy my book: preeti.io/awake