After such an intense previous post, I thought I would do a fun one today.
So the post for today is a meme from Sunday Stealing.
1. What is your origin of your first name? What about any nicknames?
My first name means 'love'. Nicknames--many which are different versions of my name.
2. Have you any claims to fame?
Three best-selling books and my pencil portraits.
3. If you were famous, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you?
Mostly they have :P (apologies if that sounded boastful)
4. Which of your country's achievements do you hold in highest regard?
GDP growth of 9% per annum , Booming sensex, World class heath care and the Indian IT industry are the ones that come instantly to my mind.
5. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I just wanted to be happy. :) I still want just that!
6. What was your most prized possession as a child? Do you still have it?
A very special personalized bound book in which my closest friends have hand written stuff. Yes, I still have it.
7. What would you change about yourself, if you could?
Nothing. I am very proud of the person I am as I have truly struggled to get here.
8. What are you obsessed with?
Details and dissecting reasons for human behavior.
9. What is your greatest achievement so far, or the high point of your career?
The fact that my second book 'Life is what you make it' was among top ten books of 2011.
10. When/where were you happiest?
When I was in my Art school at Norwich UK.
11. And the lowest point in your life thus far?
Too dark, I don't even want to go there.
12. What was the best decision you ever made?
To have two children :)
13. If you have any body modifications, which was most painful, or which do you regret the most? If you haven't got any, do you have any planned, or would you ever consider getting any?
Are you crazy?! Of course not! I am happy with the way I am.
14. What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done while intoxicated?
Written blog-posts like this :D
15. What is your favorite joke?
Myself. Aren't we all a big joke? We take ourselves so seriously, sometimes.
16. What is the coolest/most impressive thing you own?
A book published in the U.S.S.R (USSR doesnt even exist anymore) which my grandfather owned which is more than a hundred years old and which is now passed on to me. I treasure this book.
17. When did you last cry, and why?
A little while ago. For things I can do nothing about.
18. What's the best piece of advice you've ever had?
"Let go" and "Let it be"
19. Similarly, what's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you?
I am truly showered with so much love I feel very blessed for all the niceness. People whom i have never met, write to me, saying how much I inspire them. People whom I don't know, give me gifts as a token of their appreciation, during my book events. I am constantly over-whelmed.
20. Have you any vices?
I don't have any of the seven deadly vices that Dante described. I guess my biggest 'vice' would be my total honesty and how I speak my mind so darn bluntly. (I know I have hurt people with my words)
21. Do you regret anything?
22. What is the best invention ever?
Internet of course--and then Airplanes. The world had truly shrunk!
23. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
Blessed. Totally blessed.
24. Who is your biggest inspiration?
25. What are you going to do when you've finished Sunday Stealing?
Read a book till I can no longer keep my eyes open.
If you like my blog, you might enjoy my books :) Grab them here. (You don't need a credit card. You can pay cash on delivery) or if you are an Amazon Fan, you can grab them here
And you can interact with me on my FB page. I
almost always reply :)