10 day challenge.Post 4. Seven wants.
This is a part of the 10 day challenge which I started here.
Post 3 is Seven Wants.
- 3 holidays in Maldives each year. (Each Holiday lasting for 7 days will do :-))
- A foot and body massager who/which does a super-terrific job.
- A Painting holiday in Venice.(Intend doing that in the near future.Satish does not know. Heh heh heh)
- Luxurious Spa and beauty treatments every week.(preferably on mondays so i have something to look forward to)
- A book writing machine. I just think and it writes out everything without my having to slog.
- A robot like Richie Rich’s Irona to take care of all the housework.And oh yes, while I am at it, a Butler like Cadbury would be nice too.
- A quiet place to which nobody has access but me. I want absolute silence in this space. Not a single sound. Not even a leaf should stir. It should be completely zen like—lots of light, greenery, minimalist furnishing and Ohm symbols and Buddha statues in it.
Just realised after I wrote out the above that my wants are truly not 'unachievable' --except 5 and 6 perhaps :)
And I do have a very zen like room full of my books and paintings and my beloved writing desk.Nobody is allowed to enter unless I allow. This is my private study, my sanctuary. Will post pics sometime.
See you tomorrow with 6 places :)