15. Even if you don’t like somebody you can continue to enjoy watching their antics and even learn a few things from them.
14. It's perfectly possible for a 36 year old to lie flat at a 180 degree angle on a cold, hard marble floor on a chilly winter morning for 3 and half minutes (the time it took to shoot this video)
13. It is also possible to not let out a single whimper even though a full grown adult male has stepped on you inadvertently as he did not expect you to be on the floor.
12. The best things are found in places where you least expect them to be.;-)
11. It is possible to hear 'You’re the greatest' and ‘You’re absolutely crazy’ from a child and an adult respectively and believe both completely.
10. It is great fun to beat your sibling in grabbing that little thing which you didn’t want in the first place but fought for it just because your sibling wanted it.(Just look at those kittens)
9. Family is family even if you fight.
8. Age does not matter what really matters is your attitude.
7. It is really possible to ignore a ringing phone and the tea that you kept on the stove overflowing after it has boiled, because you are so engrossed in capturing kittens in a video.
6. It is also possible to smile and clean up the mess, after you are done, because you’re so pleased with the results.
5. It is possible to mix music from a TV show which your child is watching into a video of kittens playing by sheer chance, and discover that they actually go well together!
4.It is possible to shoot an entire video by sticking a camera lens through a gap in a garden door grill which has iron bars just an inch apart, and yet get good results, without startling the kittens or the other people in your house.(They are used to my crazy ways by now)
3. If you want something worthwhile be prepared to bear a lot of discomfort.
2. If you lie on the floor you’ll get walked over.
1. What really matters is what you think—not what others say or think.
I don’t know about you—but I think this is great! ;-)
[Go ahead—make my day—say you loved my post, video and philosophy too:-)]
- I am more a dog person than a cat person—but yeah, I find kittens cute.
- I have a Garden cat and I like her—but that’s only because she’s actually a dog stuck in a cat’s body :-)
- No kittens were injured in the making of this video.
- No humans were injured too, although one had frozen elbows and aching muscles at the end of it.