“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can’t buy”
This was a quote which came in the newspaper yesterday, under the heading “prophet and loss”!! I loved it.
Coincidentally, a friend sent me a lovely e-mail forward, which matched the above quote. This is what it said.
The best moments in life are:
* To fall in love.
* To laugh until it hurts your stomach.
* To listen to your favorite song in the radio.
* To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.
* To leave the shower and find that the towel is warm.
* To receive a call from someone, you don’ t see a lot, but you want to.
* To laugh at yourself looking at mirror, making faces.:)))
* Calls/chats at midnight that last for hours.:))
* To laugh without a reason.
* To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.
* To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.
* To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.
* To be part of a team.
* To watch the sunset/sunrise
* To make new friends.
* To feel butterflies in the stomach every time that you see that person. (I dont know when was the last time ANY of us felt that way!)
* To see people that you like, feeling happy.
* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.
* See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.
* To take an evening walk along the beach.
* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.
* To laugh .......laugh........and laugh ...... remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.
I find that coincidentally, all of the above, do not cost any money—but bring so much joy. Don’t you agree that money gives you only fleeting happiness, but happy memories last a lifetime?