The above lines are from my book The One You Cannot Have.No matter how much you try, no matter how much you want to love somebody else, no matter how much you convince yourself that you have moved on, deep down you know the truth. If you are deliriously happy when you think about someone and a smile creeps up on you, even when you are in the worst of moods, if even a mere thought of that person has a power to send a jolt of energy through your weary body, then it is nothing but love. You can try to squish it, pretend that it does not exist, ignore it, try to make it go away, but it never entirely does.
It always finds a way back.
Here are ten things you do, when you are truly in love with someone:
1. Talking to them for hours feels like just a few minutes
2. You smile throughout the day, each time you think of them
3. You begin to enjoy songs like this one:
4.When they are not around, you keep finding yourself, making references about them when you are in conversation with others.
5. When you eat a meal, you click photos and send them.
6.Same when you dress up well.
7.There's no other sound better than the sound of their laughter.
8. If you are apart, then you stare at them mesmerised on video calls.
9. Wifi and 4G suddenly become more necessary than air when you are apart!
10.You are never ever tired to talk to them or see them.
If you can relate to the above, then congratulations for having discovered love.
If you can't--have patience. Love will find you.
Buy Why We Love The Way We Do at a great price too: Bit.ly/WhyWeLoveTheWayWeDo