Over the last few weeks, I have been working really hard to put together a comprehensive course on Creative Writing. Please see the video above to know the course content. Whenever I have done Instagram and Facebook live, there are several questions I get asked over and over again. I list these (In no particular order of importance)
1. Where do you get your ideas from?
2. What inspires you to write?
3. How can we improve our writing?
4. What do we do to get published?
5. I am afraid to send my manuscript to the publisher. What if the publisher steals my ideas?
6. How do you craft such believable, realistic characters?
7. Whenever we read your books, we can see the whole thing happening in front of our eyes. How do we write like that?
8. I don't get any ideas but I want to write.
9. Is it essential to keep a writer's notebook?
10. if we keep a writer's notebook, what should we write in it?
11. Is dialogue really essential in a story?
12. How do we develop a plot?
So I put together a course that addresses ALL of the above! It is a project based course which means that there is an assignment at the end of each section. There are about 17 lectures in about an hour of video lessons, which you have LIFETIME Access to.
I have shared everything I have learnt in more than a decade of my writing career.
Here's what one of my students said:
If you wish to enroll in the course, here is the link:
I am giving a 75 percent discount to the first 100 people who join :) Just use the coupon code PREETINEW
(You will then get the course at Rs.1650/- instead of full price)
You can also watch the first four lectures FREE using the above link.
(I do believe the course is worth much much more than the discounted price, as it is packed with tips, and ideas and inspiration..However, I do want to thank my blog readers and other readers, hence an inaugural discount)
Here's what you get! (screenshot from Udemy)
Join me for The Fundamentals of Creative Writing: A project based course to strengthen your writing skills
buy my books: http://preeti.io/amazon