Ten things nobody told you about being an author
1. People you don't know will love you such a lot.
2. People you don't know will hate you.
3. You will travel to places you never dreamt you could go.
4.The places you travel to, will include those places inside your head you never want to visit.
5.People will mistakenly think something you write is about them.
6. You will offend people.
7.You will lose friends.
8. You will discover that the friends you lost weren't really friends in the first place.
9.You will never have bad experiences. They just turn into writing ideas.
10. You will become a curious observer of the human race. (oh wait! You already were!)
Buy my latest book: http://preeti.io/a100lf
Check out the reviews!